Woodcut. Part of the portfolio (B) "Dresden 1907", edited by Kunstanstalt W. Hoffmann, Dresden, 1906. Monogrammed in the block but unsigned as all of the other prints in this portfolio.
When creating this print Pechstein had just joined the "Brücke" group which had been founded one year before in Dresden by E.L. Kirchner, F. Bleyl, E. Heckel and K. Schmidt-Rottluff. This print shows a very characteristic example of the early Brücke style.