Andy Warhol (United States, 1928-1987)
'Marilyn Monroe (Marilyn)', 1967
This print features the iconic 'Marilyn' image from 1962, one of the Warhol's most iconic and controversial works. The poster was published under licence for the Tate Gallery London, and printed in a limited edition by Arti Grafiche Ricordi S. P. A. Milano - Grafica G. & R. Associati, Italy in 1987.
Offset-lithograph on Wove Paper
Hand Signed 'Andy Warhol' in Black Marker
530 x 735 mm (21.5 x 29.5 in)
Very Good Condition (some wear and wrinkling to top right)
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.