Andy Warhol (United States, 1928-1987)
'Campbell's Soup Box 1985', 1985
In the 1980's Warhol began to accept commissions for advertising work. He was commissioned by Campbell’s Soup to create a series of paintings of their dry-mix soups in 1985 including this work displaying a chicken noodle package. Originally in the 1960's the Campbell's paintings were considered outrageous – twenty years later they appeared almost as ordinary as the product they represent. The poster was commissioned and published by the Campbell’s Soup Company.
Offset-lithograph on Heavy Paper
Hand Signed 'Andy Warhol' in Pencil
784 × 558 mm (30.8 x 21.9 in)
Good Condition (some wear, some age-related discoloration)
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND SIGNED artwork.
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.