Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
No Thank You! (Study), 1964
This exhibition poster promoted a retrospective of drawings by Pop artist Roy Lichtenstein at James Goodman Gallery in New York in 1984. The work depicted is a study in graphite and colored pencil for the painting "No Thank You!" (1964).
Offset-lithograph on Heavy Paper
Hand Signed in Pen
915 x 610 mm (36 x 24 in)
Good Condition (minor creases to paper)
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.