Keith Haring (United States, 1958-1990)
'New York City Ballet', 1988
One of Haring's most celebrated images created to promote the 40th anniversary of the New York City Ballet. Haring's image was one in a series of eleven different created by the most popular contemporary artists. Published by courtesy of Philip Morris Companies Inc.
Offset-lithograph on Wove Paper
610 x 910 mm (24 x 35.8 in)
Edition of 800
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.