Andy Warhol (United States, 1928-1987)
'10 Statues Of Liberty', 1986
This poster was created for the exhibition 'Andy Warhol: 10 Statues of Liberty' at Galerie Lavignes-Bastille, Paris, in 1986, and features Warhol's famous image of the Statue of Liberty. The print was printed and published by Galerie Lavignes-Bastille in a very limited edition, and is considered extremely collectible as it was one of the last prints published before Warhol's death in 1987.
Offset-lithograph on Heavy Paper
700 x 1000 mm (27.5 x 39.3 in)
Edition of 300
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.